The practice of yoga dates back hundreds of years. Many cultures have made use of yoga for numerous reasons, including meditation, peace, relaxation, health benefits, and body sculpting. It was in the 1980’s that the Western world starting practicing it for exercise.
Although anyone can enjoy the benefits of yoga, women are drawn to it. Whether it’s used for stress relief, to find your inner peace, or to tone and sculpt your body, you should feel comfortable during your workout session.
There’s nothing wrong with sweats and a baggie t-shirt for a jog around the park or lifting weights, but you can’t beat the look and feel of a proper fitting pair of womens yoga pants when completing your poses.
Shopping for appropriate yoga workout attire can be a bit daunting. It seems like there’s an endless supply of styles and brands of womens yoga clothing to pick from. Three major factors to consider are quality, comfort, and cost. You CAN look hot and confident while toning your tushy, hips, and thighs without breaking the bank. These 5 brands have great reviews and fit the bill.
- ODODOS Power Flex Yoga Pants are made with a blend of 4 way Stretch Fabric that have dry wicking and antimicrobial properties.
- Your muscles stay warm and dry, allowing you to get the most out of your workout.
- Ododos yoga pants come in a variety of colors and lengths, with or without tummy control.
- High-waisted leggings, boot-legged pants, capris, and shorts let you pick the length that suits your style and comfort.
- 90 Degree by Reflex features a signature ReBound Basic material, a four-way stretch material providing warmth and support during exercise.
- They also have a gusset crotch and interlocking seams for greater movement and fewer risks for chaffing.
- Not only do they come in lots of colors, they have exciting printed designs available in different materials.
- 90 Degree yoga pants styles include a wide, high rise waistband, including tummy control and a hidden pocket.
- Other styles include leggings, bootleg pants, and capris.
- Plus size active wear is also included in their line.
- Fisher’s Finery is made with their EcoFabric blend.
- This brand of womens yoga pants are soft, breathable and luxurious to the touch.
- The sizes run from x-small to x-large, with regular and tall inseams.
- They offer classic leggings, capri leggings, fold over pants, and classic bootleg pants.
- Yogipace yoga pants are made of 87% Nylon/ 13% Spandex.
- They, too, have a moisture wicking, four-way stretch fabric for superior comfort with a soft, cotton-feel.
- The wide and comfortable waistband won’t bind or dig in and provides extra coverage while completing the poses.
- Yogipace offers petite, regular, and tall inseams that should accommodate most everyone.
- Available in black and charcoal, some styles include bootcut pants, with or without back pockets, classic leggings, and high-waisted extra long leggings.
- Exclusive Core 10 Studiotec yoga pants offer a soft brushed fabric made of 88% Polyster and 12% Spandex.
- During your yoga workout this fabric draws away moisture and enhances mobility.
- This brand boasts lots of options.
- You can pick from 3 inseams, multiple waist styles, lengths, and cuts – all available in sizes XS to 3X.
Core 10 High-waisted yoga pants with a hidden pocket on the back waistband for your smartphone.
Core 10 Medium-rise tight with a double-layered waistband also has a hidden on back waistband large enough for a key or credit card.
Core 10 cross waist bootcut pants are available in short, regular, and tall inseams.
Core 10 also offers these styles in plus sizes, with short, regular, and tall inseams as well.
These examples represent some of the most affordable and best womens yoga clothing brands available today. Whether you’re a yoga novice or pro, there’s a style and fit to suit your taste. Why not GRAB A PAIR, get them home, and feel the difference? It’s amazing what the right yoga pants can do for your workout.
Always remember, tomorrow is never promised. Rejoice in today and take care of YOU!
Until next time…Namaste.